Police & Crime Plan 2016-20
Your Police and Crime Commissioner (PCC), in consultation with the Chief Constable and the people of Norfolk, is required to issue a Police and Crime Plan setting out the strategic objectives for his term of office. After an intensive eight-week consultation, which saw him travel the length and breadth of Norfolk listening to people’s crime and policing concerns, the PCC drafted his Police and Crime Plan for the county.
What is in the plan?
The draft plan includes seven strategic aims:
- Increase visible policing
- Support rural communities
- Improve road safety
- Prevent offending
- Support victims and reduce vulnerability
- Deliver a modern, innovative service
- Good stewardship of taxpayers’ money